Ten Things I Have Learned about Life
1. Life will lure you into oblivion.
2. Life is inconceivably bigger than me.
3. Life is a mirror. If I am happy, it will be happy. If I am sad, it will be sad.
4. Life doesn't know what time it is, since time lies in life itself.
5. Life is a living creature, and no breathing movement of it is equal to the previous.
6. Life will kick your sorry human ass, no matter what, anytime.
7. Life will bore you to death.
8. Or it could make you feel like a six year old kid again.
9. Life is both heaven and hell, and the living soul can only guess what awaits beneath.
10. Life knows something that we don't.
- adapted from Lorenzo Fonda's Ten Things I Have Learned About The Sea